Player vs Player Matches
You can Challenge other players to any of the games that you both have selected on your profile pages. Soon you will be able to challenge players from within the game if they’re on the same ship as you.
- Go to the My Profile page from the drop down under your name on the top right of the site. Click the Edit tab. Under Game, select all the games you want to be able to challenge or be challenged at. Hold down Ctrl as you click to select multiple games.
- Click on Challenge>Players on the Menu above and find someone to challenge. Confirm they have selected the game you want to challenge them to. Click on the blue Challenge button.
- Choose the game from the drop down. Type the name of the Ship where you want to have the Match. It needs to be a Freeplay ship. In Bank: type in the # Faces you want to battle for or leave blank, set the Date and Time. Click Challenge.
- The other player will get an Email and a Notification. They will have to click Accept or Reject. Once they Accept you will receive an Email and a Notification that the Match is on and it will appear on the View Matches>Player vs Player page.
- When the Match is over, you will need to click the Match on the Matches>Players page or in your profile and click Submit Scores. The other player will receive a notice and they will have to Accept the scores you put in. Once they have Accepted, the Match will appear with final results on the View Matches>Player vs Player page!
The Games below have been set as Player vs Player Games. We will add more as we get input and suggestions from you!