April 6, 2020 at 8:36 pm #75039
Changelog for 04-06-2020
We are now at Game Rev. 0.1.0.5
– Added semi-dynamic probe system for faster lighting updates and better reflections.
– New Ship Hull texture customizer.
– New Ship Interior texture customizer.
– New Crew Room texture customizer.
– Added Datablock caching for faster load times.
– Added 6 new Wall Art images to choose from in Crew Rooms.
– Made doors lockable and the name above the door customizable by crew room owner and ship owner.
– New inset screens for Crew Rooms.
– Added more lasers to Gauntlet during raids.
– Adjusted HDR settings so the Gauntlet doesn’t go black after firing.
– Made the Lounge Sign Name customizable by Server Owners – Name your pub!
– Added customizable light coloring on Armor and Helmets.
– Added customizable light coloring to the XR75’s.
– Added Synbad to the Training Center equipped with a Windrazor.
– Added 2 Boxing Rings to the Training Center – Synths spawn into.
– Faster Enjin wallet inventory loading from mainnet platform update.
– Upgraded Drone and Droid Gun Effects.
– Made all Droids friendly when not in Quest mode.
– Added custom MvB Helmet skin.
– Added scope image to Graviton Guns.
– Made the muzzleflash smaller on the Graviton.
– Fixed physics in the Waste Dump.
– Adjusted uniform textures to be more realistic.
– Added a new Map with more visible and accurate player dot.
– Added Freeplay instructions screen for new players to get familiar with the basics.
– Made My Faces blue in the Metrics pane for easier reading.
– Made the Plasma Blaster and Shotgun fire faster.
– Rearranged weapons in the Hold and Armory for easier selection.
– Added more Yul Spawn locations.
– Added new Leaderboard to display Top Raiders from Yesterday, Last Week and Last Month.
– Fixed damage nodes on Sabre so it hits properly.
– Adjusted time in the Metrics pane to always show AVT time (CDT).
– Made ctrl+k respawn a more normal respawn vs death animation and cry.
– Disabled lasers in Fitness center when not in Quest mode.
– Added Docking trigger for XR75’s below the opening in the rear launch bay.
– Shader adjustments and fixes.
– Adjusted lighting throughout ship.
– Added collision to large boxes in the Armory.
– Adjusted transparency on Food case in the Mess Hall.
– Adjusted lights, shadows and probes in Lounge.
– Adjusted lights inTraining Center.
– Added wall lights in Supply room.
– Updated text on the game selection screen for Disruption.
– Adjusted lighting on all signs on the ship.
– Multiple texture fixes and updates.
See you in the AlterVerse,
The forum ‘Changelogs’ is closed to new topics and replies.