Choose a team
July 12, 2018 at 4:09 pm #28455NibiruKeymaster
Changelog for 07-12-2018
We are now at Game Rev. 0.0.9.5
– Put Teleport spawnSpheres back in the Foe group.
– Fixed Hexum’s path.
– Made several door signs that were partially covered blank so they don’t overlap.
– Adjusted a door and chairs the NPC’s are sitting in.
– Added collision meshes to CommCenter Chairs on Bridge.
– Adjusted collision on door frames.
– Added a blank sign material to put on some doors that shouldn’t have a sign showing.
– Rescaled texture on elevator blocks.
– Added utilityshaft to signs.
– Converted control room doors to Px3Shapes.
– Put control room doors back in.
– Added a block to hide the Teleport center and elevator shafts when standing in the lounge.
– Deleted a couple of unused models.
– Added new Bridge console.
– Replaced store room and all contents and adjusted some materials.
– Added the missing newMat->mCubemapData = oldMat->mCubemapData; entry in ShapeBase::cloneSkinMat.
– Applied cubemap data that was in the wrong colorspace.
– Revised binary.
– Removed fliprb. Replaced it with fixing subnstance exports (they output as srgb). Also added the ability to import greyscale 16s.
– Damaged doors, removed animation from elevator doors.
– Re-ordered the aft elevator lifts and buttons so the buttons are loaded before the lifts.
– Swapped all doors except the Control Room and added all of the signs to them.
– Removed and replaced the plastic looking boxes and barrels and removed decals.
– Updated DoorShape class to work with the new animated doors.
– Added wall, floor and ceiling sets 1-6.
– More walls and ceiling and floor textures and a peek at the new door.
– Removed extensions from owner skin options so all options do not need to use the same file types.
– Added FlipRB option to owner skins.
– Removed the old cooler model and textures.
– Fixed a couple of missing materials and removed the last of the textures from 3drt_orion directory.
– Changed texture on Sparring sign.
– Updated global skinning options.
– Added targets and some boxes to training center.
– Removed DraftBall room, replaced with an empty training room.
– Reduced the size of all new sign textures to 1/4 size.
– Replaced bottom lights on trim with vents.
– Moved items out of the 3drt_orion directory and cleaned up decal directory.
– New Deck and Sector Signs.
– Added a physical map to the bridge and TP center.
– Turned on transparency in the stats GUI.
– Put prices on the ammo and adjusted prices on weapons.
– New bridge stub wall.
– Increased damage on Mantis weapon.
– Adjusted/removed some decals.
– New Gauntlet hall textures, Gauntlet lighting, sfx, smoke fire and Aliens.
– New Hold room.
– New Bridge for the Disrupter ships.
– Adjusted Elevator shafts.
– Added new supply room.
– Moved all drone chutes up to touch the new higher ceilings and adjusted the scale of all doors to also hit the ceiling.
– Brightened all the hall lights.
– Fixed Teleport height and collision on center object and wall pipe in Teleport center.
– New Teleport Center, moved to it’s own directory.
– Moved Draftball building to ballcourt directory.
– Reduced SSAO so it doesn’t look like a dark cloud all around you.
– Added collision to top of jump tube.
– New elevator lift.
– New control room.
– Added new elevator shaft, jumptube tops, meeting rooms and adjusted door heights.
– Jumptube tops and bottoms – moved elevator signs into the sig directory sign.
– More cleanup and adds.
– Gauntlet hall replacement.
– Adjusted transparent Utility Shaft sign.
– More halls and textures.
– More light overlay colors.
– Additional floor textures.
– Added first test hall section and texture sets.
– New wall lights textures.
– New base ceiling textures.
– New droid textures.
– New base wall and floor textures.
– Start of art pass, getting better looking textures and cleaning up some ugly stuff.
– Stephan re-uved and re-textured the Store room rack.
– Changed texture on Droid, added illum layer.
– Fixed problem of activation triggers not resetting if players die in the trigger.
– Added zones and portals to the draftball, medlab, messhall and waste dump rooms, also deleted the WasteDump water block to help with lag spikes.
– Tiny hall wall placement adjustments.
– Adjusted stripe height on skin 2.
– Adjusted stripe height for wall 7.
– New Wall 5 and 7 options.
– Adjusted elevator decals
– Removed HDR from postFX and changed the lights on Option 2 and 6.
– Updated Magellan shape list.
– Cleaned up error checking in murmur startup.
– Updated murmur.exe for voice chat.
– Wall option 6 adjusted.
– Restored original skin names in the terminal models.
– New Option 2 Wall textures.
– Changed serverlist online text color to green.
– Fixed the bread model’s collision and replaced it in Mess Hall so it doesn’t block the aisle behind the counter.
– Set ‘mamas’ skins on aft elevators.
– New RaidLose background image.
– Added Bridge sign to elevatorLift.
– Plus a lot more game code optimizing and improvements.
See you in the AlterVerse,
- The forum ‘Changelogs’ is closed to new topics and replies.