– Create an account on Steam at steampowered.com then install Steam. You’ll see a small Install icon on the top right of their site. Once installed a log on window will come up, log in, they’ll ask you to confirm your email address. Do that. You’ll see a window like below.
Click on Library on the top. On the bottom left of the Steam window, click “+ ADD A GAME…”
– A context menu will open. Choose the “Activate a product on Steam…” option.
– Click “NEXT”. Click “I AGREE” to the Subscriber Agreement
– Copy and Paste your product code (the KEY we gave you) into the box and click “NEXT”
– Activation Successful! You can Print a receipt (optional), and finish.
– Click the big blue Install button. You’ll see the install progress at the bottom.
– When it’s done press the blue Play button to launch the game.
On the Destination Screen, choose the world you want to go to and click Play Now!
On the Interplay Mode pop-up choose Freeplay.
The ship list will appear. Click on the ship you want to go to and click Join Ship to be taken there!
On the Customizer screen you can customize your avatar, clothing, skin your weapons and test out Emotes.
When ready press Save and then Done, Let’s Go! at the bottom.
The Join As screen pops up, here you can select Join an existing Alliance or select an Alliance you already belong to.
Type in your character name then click Go Now!
See you in the AlterVerse,
The topic ‘Installing and Getting on the Game.’ is closed to new replies.