Making a good report is important. Good reports get bugs fixed!
Please follow these simple guidelines below to report a bug.
(You must be logged in your account to submit a report.)
PLEASE DO NOT include personal information such as passwords in the bug reports.
- This should be short, just a few words for the important facts of the issue.
- Simple overview of what and where the issue is.
- This should be understood at a glance.
- Detailed description of what, where, when and how it is caused without leaving out any details.
- Tell us what you expected to happen and what actually happened.
- Here you should describe accurately everything about the issue.
- Try to describe it in such a way that the reader understands completely what is happening.
Include reproduction steps:
- If we can’t reproduce it, we can’t fix it.
- Write step by step instructions on how to reproduce the bug.
- Tell us exactly what to do to reproduce the bug.
Add your computer specs:
- Operating System – Win 7 Home or Pro, Win 10 Home or Pro version.
- Type of CPU – Brand and speed in Mhz.
- System Ram – Amount of RAM in GB.
- Video card – Brand, amount of video ram and speed in Mhz.
- What anitvirus program if any.
Please be specific, but don’t write a story about the issue.
Do not combine multiple problems even if they seem to be similar.
Send a separate report for each bug or issue.
Report bugs only, this form is not for suggestions or feedback.